Find your problem in the image below and follow the corresponding instructions step by step:
Details on the steps:
- Read the FAQ: The FAQs answer nearly all questions that have been asked to far.
- Check for updates: This can also be done in the program and can be configured to be done on each startup.
- Search the TS Forums: Server errors (except for 1537–1543) are never caused by YaTQA but usually caused by server misconfiguration. Please search the TeamSpeak Forums, as you are most likely not the first one to have them.
- Create a thread on the TS Forums: If you couldn’t find a solution for your server error, please create a thread in that forum. Anything related to permissions should go to the permissions forum. Please provide all information from the error message.
- Post in the YaTQA thread on the forums: The YaTQA thread is great for asking questions on how to use YaTQA. There are some users who can help you, along with me.
- Check your input: Check your IP for spaces. If you’re not hosting your server yourself but rented it somewhere, please ask your host for the query port.
- Try with PuTTY/Telnet: YaTQA is simply a graphical interface for the TS3 query interface. You can also use the query interface using its default command line interface. Many people like PuTTY for that, but Windows ships with a Telnet client, too. On Windows NT 6 and up, it must be enabled first, while Windows XP has it enabled by default. To use the Windows Telnet client, open the command box and enter
telnet IP Port. If you can use Telnet or PuTTY to access your server’s query interface, please send me a message. If not, search the TeamSpeak forums or create a thread over there.
- Contact me: Only messages in well-written English or German will be answered. Contrary to popular belief, Google Translate does not produce well-written text, and there is no excuse for not being able to speak English. As you can see from the FAQ, there is a common misconception about what is related to YaTQA. See the above for details on what is related to YaTQA and what is not. Because this is a common misconception in Brazil, I want to point out that Portuguese and English are different languages. (I’m just too lazy to geoblock this new website like I did with the old one. I’m now blocking translation software from translating this page, but if that doesn’t work, I’ll be geoblocking it for Brazil once more.) For the following topics, I only reply to messages that include at least the given information:
- Error messages: Verbatim message text (can be copied using Ctrl+C), YaTQA version, server version and what exactly you did.
- Key not received (after 48 hours): Date, amount and exact PayPal name. I have no use for your transaction number because mine is different.
- Lost key: Any of these five: PayPal name, PayPal email, key name, key email or both, amount and date. I have no use for your transaction number because mine is different. If no support interruption is announced on this website, send me a message if you have not retrieved a lost key within 14 hours.
- How much you should donate: The amount you consider, so I can tell you if that exceeds the PayPal fees. It’s donation, so I won’t tell you how much to donate.
- Request a free key to unlock...
- ...more features: What feature do you need, why and why for free? I’m just curious what people do with YaTQA. Please read this FAQ article if you want to use the file backup feature on your own instance.
- ...more slots: Why do you want it for free? What’s your profile at TeamSpeak USA? (You must either send that email from an email account with the domain in your profile or there must be an email address on the given website.)
Only if you have read and understood this page entirely, you can contact me in these ways:
- Send me an email: Emails will usually be answered within a day (creating a license usually takes longer), but sometimes even within some minutes.
- Send me your TS3 server IP: Good for complicated support stuff. But please tell me the topic in your request.
- Twitter @numma_cway: That’s my personal Twitter account. Don’t mind the German trash TV talk. I know it doesn’t look professional at all, that’s why I don’t link it here. Only send me a single message with all information.
Steam numma_cway: I will most likely delete you after some time.[My messenger client Miranda-NG does not support friend requests anymore, so I cannot help you here.]
Please do not send me private messages on the TeamSpeak forums. PM quota is very limited and emails are easier to answer on my phone (which means your get your answer faster). You can use the forums’ email feature, though. For complicated questions, you can send me your TS server. Listing my own server’s IP here caused an influx of Brazilians molesting a friend’s girlfriend. If you want to chat instead, you can use Twitter (@numma_cway),
Steam (numma_cway) and ICQ (205-603-346). For ICQ, note that you cannot add me as a friend.